Below is a list of guidelines that all guests are expected to follow:
- As usual, we are by appointment only, no walk ins will be accepted.
- We ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your treatment so that you can go straight to the treatment room. If you arrive sooner than that, we ask that you wait in the lobby by the elevator before you come up to the third floor. Also, no guests will be allowed to wait in the waiting room for you.
- Masks are required to enter.
- We will be taking temperatures upon arrival with a touchless thermometer. As per the CDC, if your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, we will have to reschedule.
- We have a lovely hand sanitizing spray that everyone will use upon entering. If you wear gloves to the office, you will be asked to kindly remove them and use the sanitizer. The sanitizer will not work on the gloves. Hand sanitizer will be available in all areas of the studio.
- We are limiting service times temporarily to 30 and 60 minute treatments and some services, like Hot Stone Massage that require extra sanitation, are on hold for now.
- You will be required to keep your mask in place while laying face up, slide mask down when laying face down. We will not be doing any face massage.
- We will be sanitizing each room thoroughly in between sessions as well as the restroom, and common areas. UV-C light air purifiers will be in each treatment room.
- We will be wearing a fresh face mask with each client, aprons that get changed after each client and a face shield.
- We will have gloves that can be worn during the massage upon request.
- If you have any symptoms or a fever please call us immediately to reschedule your appointment. There will not be a cancellation fee if you are ill.
Please do not come in if:
- You have a fever or are experiencing any flu like symptoms
- Have been in recent contact with anyone testing positive for Covid
- You have recently traveled out of state and are required to self quarantine.
We look forward to being of service again and providing some much needed self care. You can schedule online or give us a call at 267.671.0861 to set up an appointment.