Below is a list of guidelines that all guests are expected to follow:
- As usual, we are by appointment only, no walk ins will be accepted.
- We ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your treatment so that you can go straight to the treatment room.
- We will be sanitizing each room thoroughly in between sessions as well as the restroom, and common areas. UV-C light air purifiers will be in each treatment room.
- If you have any symptoms or a fever please call us immediately to reschedule your appointment. There will not be a cancellation fee if you are ill.
Mask Policy Updates
The next phase of our mask policy is that we are going to be masking by request. Some therapists will not be wearing a mask upon arrival, some are choosing to remain masked.
- If you arrive wearing a mask, we will automatically mask as well for your comfort.
- If you are not wearing a mask, but would be more comfortable if we wear one, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate your comfort level!
- Please also feel free to let us know in advance what your comfort level is if you would like us to be wearing a mask when you arrive.
Thank you for all of your flexibility and patience as we navigated through a very tricky time. We truly appreciate it.
Please do not come in if:
- You have a fever or are experiencing any flu like symptoms
- Have been in recent contact with anyone testing positive for Covid
Say Hello To My Little Friend
Meet the Homedics TotalClean UV 5 in 1 Airpurifer! Each treatment room is equipped with one. It’s features include:
- 360 degree HEPA-Type filtration removes up to 99% of airborne allergens as small as 2 microns
- Captures and removes allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and germs
- UV-C light kills germs, bacteria and viruses
- Optional ionizer releases negative ions into the purified air to help the purification process
- Pre-filter captures large particles
What Else Are We Doing?
Here’s a little video on how we are draping the face cradle when you are laying face down on the table. This “wind sock method” allows you to slide your mask down so you can breathe more comfortably but still allowing a barrier to catch anything airborne.
We look forward to being of service again and providing some much needed self care. Give us a call at 267.671.0861 to set up an appointment.
Information last updated June 2023.