Below is a list of guidelines that all guests are expected to follow:
- As usual, we are by appointment only, no walk ins will be accepted.
- We ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your treatment so that you can go straight to the treatment room. If you arrive sooner than that, we ask that you wait in the lobby by the elevator before you come up to the third floor. Also, no guests will be allowed to wait in the waiting room for you.
- Masks are required to enter.
- We have a lovely hand sanitizing spray that everyone will use upon entering. If you wear gloves to the office, you will be asked to kindly remove them and use the sanitizer. The sanitizer will not work on the gloves. Hand sanitizer will be available in all areas of the studio.
- We are limiting service times temporarily to 30 and 60 minute treatments and some services, like Hot Stone Massage that require extra sanitation, are on hold for now.
- You will be required to keep your mask in place while laying face up, slide mask down when laying face down. We will not be doing any face massage.
- Therapists will be wearing face masks and can also wear a face shield in addition upon request.
- We will be sanitizing each room thoroughly in between sessions as well as the restroom, and common areas. UV-C light air purifiers will be in each treatment room.
- We will have gloves that can be worn during the massage upon request.
- If you have any symptoms or a fever please call us immediately to reschedule your appointment. There will not be a cancellation fee if you are ill.
Please do not come in if:
- You have a fever or are experiencing any flu like symptoms
- Have been in recent contact with anyone testing positive for Covid
- You have recently traveled out of state and are required to self quarantine.
Say Hello To My Little Friend
Meet the Homedics TotalClean UV 5 in 1 Airpurifer! Each treatment room is equipped with one. It’s features include:
- 360 degree HEPA-Type filtration removes up to 99% of airborne allergens as small as 2 microns
- Captures and removes allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and germs
- UV-C light kills germs, bacteria and viruses
- Optional ionizer releases negative ions into the purified air to help the purification process
- Pre-filter captures large particles
What Else Are We Doing?
Here’s a little video on how we are draping the face cradle when you are laying face down on the table. This “wind sock method” allows you to slide your mask down so you can breathe more comfortably but still allowing a barrier to catch anything airborne.
We look forward to being of service again and providing some much needed self care. Give us a call at 267.671.0861 to set up an appointment.